Student Activities Fair
HUB Grand Opening and RSO Activities Fair
September 25 and 26, 2012
10:00am-3pm in the New HUB!
The annual Student Activities Fair will be part of the HUB Grand Opening Events! RSOs will table all throughout the HUB. The fair is open to all currently registered student organizations (RSO) as a way to promote their activities, recruit new members or volunteers, and to be visible to the UW community.
The Activities Fair is a main feature of Dawg Daze, the campus-wide, weeklong series of events to welcome students and introduce them to the UW community.
2012 RSO Participants
Be a Part of the HUB Grand Opening & Activities Fair
In order for an RSO to participate they must agree to and meet the following requirements:
- RSO Status: Must be currently registered (2011-2012 school year) and in good standing with SAO. No exceptions.
- Who can RSVP: Any one of the five RSO Officers, as listed in the RSO Directory may sign-up their RSO
- Table Assignment: 2 RSOs per table. No exceptions.
- Table Groupings: RSOs will be assigned by RSO Type. For example, all Engineering RSOs will be grouped together, all Special Interest RSOs will be grouped together, etc.
- Table Banners: Banners and signs cannot exceed three feet in length
- Amenities: There is no access to power. No selling/transactions allowed while tabling.
- Check-In: Dawg Daze staff will begin check-in begins at 9:30a on both days at the HUB Info Desk and Southwest Entrance.
- RSOs MUST sign up! Last-minute drop-ins will not be allowed.
- NOTE: The Resource Center will not be reserving canopies, tables or chairs for September 25 or 26