Welcome to the Shea-Brown Group Research Wiki!
This wiki is the collaborative research and organizational hub of the Shea-Brown Lab, at the University of Washington. We are currently under construction, but are getting up to speed this summer.
- Group meeting/snack google doc schedule
- "Library" checkout page
- Everybody feel free to make changes/add sections/rearrange this space to fit our needs! Don't be shy!
- Check out the new page on entering wikitext, and feel free to contribute!
- If you are a user, and would like your own login credentials email Nick.
<iframe src="https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=enum7qjb6564v2l7lrkkgg55d8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles" style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Members List: Personal and Research Pages
A list of the current active members in our group, with links to personal and research space on the wiki for collaborative projects for the members.
- Current Members with active pages:
- Eric Shea-Brown: Research
- Alumni with active pages:
- Evan Thilo: Research
- Andrea Barreiro: Research
- Nicholas Cain: Personal Research
- Alex Cayco Gajic: Research
- Joshua Goldwyn: Personal Research
- Pedro Maia: Research
- Guillaume Lajoie: Research
- Kreso-Yu-James-Eric: Research
- JP - Kevin -Eric : Research
- Adam - Guillaume- Eric PD Modeling: Research
- Megan -- BG and DBS Modeling: Research
- Andrea - Eli - Eric - Nathan --- POD in Random Networks : Research
- Sander Keemink: Research
- Yoni Browning: Research
- Kendrick Tang: Research
- Mark-Yu-Eric: Research
- Other pages:
What We Do
Knowledge Base: How-To/Group Resources/
- Python and scripting tips
- C++ coding tips
- Create a new page
- Enter TeX into a document
- Add uploadable filetype extensions
- Upload BIG files
- Entering Wikitext
- Teragrid Resources
- Nick: Second level of user access, by making groups and user names? Need to figure out exactly what we want.