- Kristina wins the National Science Foundation's Alan T. Waterman Award.
- Graduate student Lily Durwood wins the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Undergraduate honors student, Sanjana Ravi, wins the APS Travel Award and the UW Undergraduate Research Conference Travel Award!
- Undergrad independent project student, Deja Edwards, wins the Mary Gates Research Fellowship to support her research.
- Grad student, Anne Fast, receives and accepts assistant professor position at Western Washington University to begin in Fall 2018.
- The lab receives a grant from the Arcus Foundation.
- Undergraduate thesis student, Sanjana Ravi, and lab manager, Riley Lowe, had posters accepted for APS 2018.
- Daniel joins the lab as a project coordinator.
- Graduate Student, Jessica Glazier, joins as a new grad student.
- Selin's paper reviewing our findings from TYP is accepted at Child Development Perspectives.
- Lab receives a grant from the National Institutes of Health.
- PI, Kristina Olson, publishes piece in Scientific American.
- Graduate student, Elizabeth Ake, passed her general exam.
- Former postdoc Sara Haga's paper on belief revision accepted at Developmental Psychology.
- Graduate student James Rae's paper on implicit social cognition in children accepted at Developmental Psychology.
- Graduate student, Annie Fast's paper on intellectual property accepted at Plos One.
- Selin Gulgoz wins a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Science Foundation.
- Graduate student Elizabeth Ake's paper on gender stereotyping in transgender children accepted at Developmental Science.
- Lab receives grant from Satterberg Foundation.
- Lab receives replicability grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Kristina becomes Associate Chair of Psychology for Graduate Studies.
- Graduate student Annie Fast receives Department Distinguished Teaching Award and University Dissertation Fellowship.
- Graduate students Annie and Ari both receive the Department Distinguished Service Award.
- Gabriella completes her honors thesis.
- James successfully defended his dissertation! Congrats Dr. Rae!
- Allison won a postdoc travel award to attend SPSP.
- Riley joined the team as a Research Study Coordinator.
- Undergrad thesis student, Bella Lee, won a Mary Gates Research Fellowship.
- Lily's work on mental health in transgender children accepted in JAACAP.
- Allison's work on the origins of social bias was accepted in Psychological Science.
- Annie's paper on transgender preschoolers was accepted in Child Development.
- Selin began her postdoc at the SCD Lab.
- Lily joined the lab as a graduate student.
- Annie passed her general exam.