The Society of American Foresters UW Student Chapter invites you to attend a Natural Resources Career Fair on Wednesday, January 27, from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. in the Forest Club Room (Anderson Hall 207).
Like last year’s successful event, the fair will be a fun, informational and interactive process that will allow students—grad and undergrad—to introduce themselves to potential employers and gain interviewing and networking skills. It’s also a great opportunity for employers to educate prospective employees about opportunities within their organizations.
You can drop by anytime during the fair and stay for as short or as long as your schedule allows. Organizers are providing free refreshments and snacks, and there will be raffle drawings for goodies such as gift cards, two free memberships to the Society of American Foresters, and two free memberships to The Wildlife Society!
Attending agencies, companies and organizations include:
– Hancock Forest Management
– Sierra Pacific Industries
– Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
– The Nature Conservancy
– Washington State Department of Natural Resources
– American Forest Management
– Green Crow Corporation
– Unites States Forest Service
– Pacific Forest Management
– The Wildlife Society – Washington Chapter
– Hampton Affiliates
– Weyerhaeuser Company
– Campbell Global
– Merrill & Ring
– King County Forestry Program
– King County Parks
– Olympic Resource Management
– Washington State Society of American Foresters
If you have any questions, please contact Marisa Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!