We offer graduate degrees with a focus on bioresource science and engineering. Learn more about applying to one of our graduate programs.
Graduate students in BSE research a wide variety of topics. Some of these include:
- Development of life cycle assessment methodology to help develop an environmentally and economically sustainable biofuels and biochemicals industry in the Pacific Northwest United States (Gustafson lab)
- Catalytic Oligomerization of Ethylene into Drop-In Fuels (Resende lab)
- Pyrolysis and Hydropyrolysis of Biomass (Resende lab)
- Water Re-use and Recycling at Biorefineries (Gustafson lab)
- The influence of particle size on bioconversion of hybrid poplar for sugar production (Bura lab)