The Institute of Forest Resources is proud to announce the annual McIntire-Stennis Cooperative Forestry Research program 2016 request for proposals. Full details are available online, and below are the highlights of this year’s RFP:
• In this RFP, we will fund three or more projects, each one or two years in length;
• Awards will be available for projects beginning September 16, 2016;
• Each award will be limited to $55,000 per year in McIntire-Stennis funding;
• Dollar for dollar cost sharing is required;
• Once again we are requesting Letters of Intent (LOIs) rather than full proposals in the first round;
• The Research Committee will review the LOIs and invite several applicants to submit full proposals;
• Letters of Intent are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 5, 2016.
If you have any questions, or would like to request a budget example or submission template, please contact Laura Davis at email@example.com or 206.543.8975.