ISCRM Flow Cytometry Core
New User Account Setup & Training
- *New users should read the Facility Policies prior to using the facility.*
- New Users should complete the SLU Flow Facility New User form.
- Facility staff can setup accounts for use on the various instruments when they are available.
- Facility staff is typically always available to help with questions that may arise during analysis. Initial training is best when the users have some samples which can be run concurrently. Please make a notation on the scheduling calendar if you want training/help with your samples.
- Facility staff is always available to help with cell sorts.
- General Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- *Use of the CANTO instruments is possible 24hrs/day for well-trained users; contact Jeff for more information.*
- The facility charges for instrument time only. The following rates are for UW accounts, non-UW accounts will have a 15.6% surcharge added for UW institutional overhead.
- Sorting: $115 per hour
- Analysis: $58 per hour
- *Charges are billed up to the nearest quarter hour.*