ISCRM Flow Cytometry Core
Booking Cell Sorting Time
The cell sorting room is approved for work with both Biosafety Level 1 and 2 samples. Please review the Cell Sorting Policies section prior to signing up.
You MUST contact facility staff at 221-0502 prior to scheduling a same day sort in order to ensure that you can be accommodated.
Once you have submitted a sorting request, that time slot is secured and will appear on the calendar AFTER the staff verifies that you can be accommodated. In order to expedite your request, please include the following:
- Sign-up information must include: username/name, sample description, contact phone number, and e-mail
- All BSL-2 sorts must include a distinct BSL-2 notation and the PI name and approved BAU number.
(Please note that at the time of the sort you will be responsible to provide information regarding the approved agent off of your BAU letter.)
Please note the following:
- All cancelations made less than 24hrs in advance will be charged for half of the scheduled sort time.
- No shows will be charged for the entire amount of reserved sort time.
Booking Analysis Time
First time users should contact facility staff or stop by and set up facility accounts.
Analysis time is booked on a first come first serve basis. All time should be booked in 15min increments. Facility staff is can assist users during regular business hours. New users or those who require assistance should indicate this on the schedule.
ALL BSL-2 SAMPLES MUST BE FIXED to run on the CANTO instruments. Refer to the Biosafety Table for more information regarding this. If the samples cannot be fixed, please contact the facility staff.
Using the Online Scheduling Calendar
The following is a link to the Online Scheduling Calendar
There are two ways to schedule an appointment:
- Choose the day that you would like to make an appointment by selecting the day listed above the calendar. Once on the correct day, click on the "+" next to the instrument name that you would like to schedule (ARIA-sort, CANTO-analysis) and a pop-up window will appear. Fill out the form as indicated in the instructions above. Click "SUBMIT" when you are done.
- Click the "Select" button next to the word "Calendars." located under the bottom right hand corner of the calendar. A pop-up window will now allow you to select the instrument you wish to schedule (ARIA-sort, CANTO-analysis). This will change the calendar to a month view for the instrument you have selected. Choose the day that you would like to make an appointment, and then click on the "CREATE" button. This will create the entry form where you can fill out as indicated by the instruction above. Click "SUBMIT" when you are done.