B.S., McGill University, 1974
M.S., 1977 and Ph.D., 1982, Oceanography, University of Washington
- Environmental monitoring design
- Effects of pollutants in marine environment
- Phytoplankton/water column dynamics
- Food chain interactions
- Interactions of Natural Variability
- Human Stress on Coastal Zone
Chair, British Columbia/Washington Marine Science Panel, 1993 - present.
Assistant Director, Washington Sea Grant Program, and Program Manager, Pacific Northwest Regional Marine Research Program, 1992 - present.
Monitoring Program Manager, Puget Sound Water Quality Authority,1987-1991
Visiting Instructor in Oceanography, Pacific Lutheran University, 1991
Senior Environmental Scientist, Entranco Engineering, 1985-87
Oceanographer, Marine Water Column Research, Fisheries Research Institute, UW, 1982-84
- About Us
- MMA Program