For a full view of the image:
1. Search for images.
2. Double-click on a thumbnail image to bring up a larger view.
3. Click on the diskette/save icon in the lower right of the window.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use that pop up.
5. Choose a location where the files will be saved.
6. Two files will be saved. One is a PowerPoint sized jpeg file (1024 pixels on the long side) and the other is an html file with the metadata for the image.
7. You can now add the jpeg files to a PowerPoint slideshow or upload them to your My Images area in MDID if you plan to use MDID’s ImageViewer as your presentation tool.
For a detail view of the image:
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Zoom in to the desired detail. Note that you can use the cursor to draw a box around the detail you want.
3. Follow steps 3 and 4 above.
4. When you choose the location for the saved file, be sure to also add the phrase “-detail-1” or something similar to the filename. Otherwise, any previously saved views from the same image will be overwritten.
5. Steps 6 and 7 above apply for details as well.