VOIS3D (Vowel Overlap Indication Software - 3D)
- What is VOIS3D?
- Running the Standalone Application
- Project Summary
- References and citation information
Note: For installation of VOIS3D standalone software. Matlab software not required for operation.
Files you need to install VOIS3D (PC):
- mglinstaller.exe (creates the C:\MATLAB6p5p1\bin\win32 directory)
- download the manual: (pdf)
- Unzip the VOIS3D.zip file. This should create VOIS3D.exe and bin folders.
- Copy all files with the .dll extension (*.dll) and drop the copies into the "matlab/bin/win32" folder (make sure they keep their original names).
- Also copy the VOIS3D.exe file and drop the copy into the matlab/bin/win32 folder.
- Copy any files from the bin folder that was unzipped with the .exe file into the matlab/bin/win32 folder. It is ESSENTIAL for the VOIS3D.exe file to be in the matlab/bin/win32 folder for the standalone application to work.
- Because you are running from copies of the original files, the original files will be available to you in case you accidentally delete a file, or need to redo this process.
Double-click on the VOIS3D.exe program file. A DOS screen may appear first, but don't worry. The VOIS3D window should soon appear in the foreground.Running VOIS3D:
For help beginning your VOIS3D session, consult the file "VOIS3D Manual".