Transcripts, Scores, etc.
- Request a UW transcript.
- Request USMLE scores.
- To request a copy of your Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), please contact the School of Medicine Office of Student Affairs at 206.543.5560 or visit the Student Affairs website.
- To apply for fellowship at UW Medicine, please contact the Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) at 206.543.6806 or visit the GME Office website.
- To request a certificate of medical education, contact the School of Medicine registrar at email@example.com.
UW Alumni Resources
The UW Alumni Association offers its members a variety of benefits, including access to the UW Libraries and online journals.
- Learn how to get a free UW Libraries Card.
- Learn how to get free online journal access through EBSCO.
Helpful Phone Numbers
|Continuing Medical Education||206.543.1050|
|Health Sciences Libraries||206.543.3390|
|Financial Aid (for medical students)||206.685.2520|
|Graduate Education (Ph.D. programs)||206.221.5807|
|Graduate Medical Education
(residency and fellowship training for new M.D.s)
|MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Training||206.616.4001|
|Center for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (CEDI)||206.685.2489|
|Regional Affairs (WWAMI)||206.543.2249|
|Research & Graduate Education||206.543.6116|
|Research & Graduate Education, Harborview||206.341.5361|
|Strategic Marketing & Communications||206.543.3620|