- Learn more about how to request a UW transcript.
- Learn more about how to request USMLE scores.
- To request a copy of your MSPE, please contact the School of Medicine Office of Student Affairs at 206.543.5560 or visit the Student Affairs website.
- To apply for fellowship, please contact the Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) at 206.543.6806 or visit the GME Office website.
- Learn how to get a free UW Libraries Card.
- Learn how to get free online journal access through EBSCO.
|Continuing Medical Education||206.543.1050|
|Health Sciences Libraries||206.543.3390|
|Financial Aid (for medical students)||206.685.2520|
|Graduate Education (Ph.D. programs)||206.221.5807|
|Graduate Medical Education
(residency and fellowship training for new M.D.s)
|MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Training||206.616.4001|
|Center for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (CEDI)||206.685.2489|
|Regional Affairs (WWAMI)||206.543.2249|
|Research & Graduate Education||206.543.6116|
|Research & Graduate Education, Harborview||206.341.5361|
|Strategic Marketing & Communications||206.543.3620|