(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 16:01, 11 October 2011
Klavins Lab News
- SOSLab is looking for new postdocs and Ph.D. students.
- Alpha testers for the gro Programming Language needed! You can make your simulated bacterial micro-colonies grow into interesting shapes!
- UW's 2011 iGEM team wins the Americas. Congratulations go especially to Justin Siegel (Baker Lab), Ingrid Swanson (Miller Lab), and Robert Egbert (Klavins Lab) who organized UW's iGEM team. (10/2011)
- Fayette Shaw successfully defends her Ph.D. thesis! Congratulations Fay! (10/2011)
- Slides for Eric's DNA 17 Tutorial on stochastic biochemical systems are available here. (9/2011)
- We have a new grant to study pattern formation in bacteria: Harnessing Intercellular Signaling to Engineer Pattern Formation (with Jeff Tabor, Ben Kerr, Oleg Igoshin, and Georg Seelig), NSF. (8/2011)
- We have a new paper on implementing control systems with molcules: K. Oishi and E. Klavins, A biomolecular implementation of linear I/O systems, IET Systems Biology, July 2011, vol 5, no. 4, p.252–260. url. (7/2011)
Keywords: Control; Synthetic Biology; Robotics; Verification; Engineering; Self Assembly; Feedback.