(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 02:45, 11 February 2014
Note: New webpage at klavinslab.org. Please update your links.
- New grant from the Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) as part of the new Semiconductor Synthetic Biology program (SSB): finite state machines in living cells.
- New NSF grant with Georg Seelig on Molecular Programming, in a big project led by Erik Winfree at Caltech. (9/2013)
- UW's Center for Synthetic Biology gets a new look. (9/2013)
- Eric speaks at the Queen Anne Science Cafe. (8/2013)
- The Klavins Lab bids farewell to Rob Egbert, who is now a postdoc in Adam Arkin's lab at UC Berkeley. (7/2013)
- Congratulations to Kyle Havens who is now at Pregenen. (7/2013)
- Undergraduate student David Zong wins a Mary Gates Scholarship! Congratulations David!! (3/2013)
- Old News
Keywords: Control; Synthetic Biology; Robotics; Verification; Engineering; Self Assembly; Feedback.