(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 17:58, 30 November 2011
- UW's first workshop on synthetic biology will be held Jan. 9.
- UW's iGEM Team wins the Grand Prize at the 2001 iGEM Jamboree. Congratulations to all the students and advisors who showed that UW has the best synthetic biology students in the world! (11/2011)
- SOSLab is looking for new postdocs and Ph.D. students.
- Alpha testers for the gro Programming Language needed! You can make your simulated bacterial micro-colonies grow into interesting shapes!
- Fayette Shaw successfully defends her Ph.D. thesis! Congratulations Fay! (10/2011)
- Slides for Eric's DNA 17 Tutorial on stochastic biochemical systems are available here. (9/2011)
- We have a new grant to study pattern formation in bacteria: Harnessing Intercellular Signaling to Engineer Pattern Formation (with Jeff Tabor, Ben Kerr, Oleg Igoshin, and Georg Seelig), NSF. (8/2011)
- We have a new paper on implementing control systems with molcules: K. Oishi and E. Klavins, A biomolecular implementation of linear I/O systems, IET Systems Biology, July 2011, vol 5, no. 4, p.252–260. url. (7/2011)
Keywords: Control; Synthetic Biology; Robotics; Verification; Engineering; Self Assembly; Feedback.