Klavins Lab News
- UW's 2011 iGEM team wins the Americas.
- Eric's DNA 17 Tutorial on stochastic biochemical systems slides available here.
- New Grant: Harnessing Intercellular Signaling to Engineer Pattern Formation (with Jeff Tabor, Ben Kerr, Oleg Igoshin, and Georg Seelig), NSF.
- New paper: K. Oishi and E. Klavins, A biomolecular implementation of linear I/O systems, IET Systems Biology, July 2011, vol 5, no. 4, p.252–260. url.
- Alpha testers for the gro Programming Language needed!
- Josh Bishop passed his General Exam! Congratulations Josh! (5/2011)
- SOSLab is looking for new postdocs and Ph.D. students.
Keywords: Control; Synthetic Biology; Robotics; Verification; Engineering; Self Assembly; Feedback.