You may find the following guidelines helpful in planning and preparing your poster:
- Basics of Poster Design
An overview on poster elements: Getting started, Mastering the basics, Creating design unity, Additional resources, Poster checklist, and a Poster Gallery.
- Creating Effective Poster Presentations
Elements of an effective poster and detailed, illustrated guidelines on how to produce one. Site includes a discussion blog.
- Research Posters: Creation, Design, and Best Practices
An overview of effective poster design, including characteristics of an effective poster, general tips, designing posters for the sciences, and designing posters for the humanities and social sciences.
If you have any other questions about your participation in the Symposium, please contact us at email@example.com
The 2013 Symposium is Co-Sponsored By
- Office of the Provost
- Graduate School
- Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity
- Simpson Center for the Humanities
- Teaching and Learning Center, UW-Bothell
- Teaching and Learning Center, UW-Tacoma
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- UW Information Technology
- UW Libraries
Email Questions and Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org