Information for Enrollment Services Staff Who Travel
BEFORE YOUR TRIP:
- Anyone traveling out-of-state for any length or in-state for
two or more consecutive nights must get pre-approval. Complete the
Prior Approval Travel Request form Prior Approval Travel Request form
and get the required approval signatures - ONE PER TRIP.
- Be familiar with the per
diem rates at your destination - these
rates determine the amount of your reimbursement. Click here for Per Diem rates Familiarize
yourself with the types of expenses for which you can and cannot be
reimbursed by the University. This information is available on the
- Contact Classic Travel to make your flight and car rental reservations. The Classic Travel Flight and Rental Car Reservation check list is at this site.
- Once your flight/car reservations have been ticketed, print ticket invoice, attach signed Prior Approval Travel Request form & send to Mona
- Click on this link for a UCar Rental.
DURING YOUR TRIP:
- Keep your receipts! You must have a receipt to be reimbursed
for any expense over $75.
- You may use your personal credit card or UW travel visa for
travel-related expenses. You may not use the UW procard for travel
AFTER YOUR TRIP:
- Complete a Post-Travel Expense Report (ER) for Traveler's use only..
- Create and submit ER on Ariba Travel link.