Convio to Marketo Conversion
During 2017, Convio was replaced by Marketo’s digital marketing system for bulk emails. The next phase will be to train new Marketo users.
Please contact Jeff Hodson if you would like to learn Marketo or need to be assigned a new role.
UW Marketo Home (netid)
Marketo Audience Request Form (email list load)
Marketo Conversion Q&A
What training and support will be provided for Marketo users?
- All Convio users identified by their showrunners will be invited to training sessions that correspond to their specific user role(s).
- Upon completion of specific training modules, users will be given corresponding access to Marketo functionality.
- During this conversion phase, central Advancement will provide additional dedicated Marketo support staff to assist units with all aspects of conversion.
- Additional training opportunities will be available for non-Convio users with department approval following the September 20th
See the High-level Road Map
Questions or Concerns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Branding and Design
Elise Perachio is the person that you want to contact for best practices regarding branding and email design strategy.
- A Guide to Marketo User Roles
- A Guide for Asset Migration
- How to Archive Convio Emails
- Marketo Updates – May 16, 2017
Jeff Hodson, User Endorser (approves roles for Marketo users)
Caroline Liou, User Endorser for Global Health
Lisa Vargas, Training Manager
Elly Henriksen, Advancement Trainer (Marketo)
Callie Hamilton, Training & Software Deployment Coordinator
Loc Dao, Digital Marketing Specialist (Marketo)
Marketo training: email@example.com
Support for Convio & Marketo: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-3947.
updated: 11 July 2018