July 8-19, 2013 at the University of Washington Language Learning Center in Denny Hall.
These are the resources shared by Vinton Eberly (adapted from resources prepared in 2011 and 2012 by Dr. Bridget Yaden). We are pleased to make them available for teachers of any language.
1. Daily PowerPoint Presentations
2. Technology Tools for Language Learning and Teaching
3. How to use maximum amount of target language
4. Standards and assessments
5. Connections: STEM
6. Backward design for lesson, unit, and curriculum planning
7. Heritage learners and differentiated instruction
8. Advocacy and continued professional development
9. World Language Teacher Certification Resources: How do I become K-12 World Language Teacher?
10. History of World Language Teaching in the US
11. LinguaFolio and LinguaFolio Online
13. Example Lessons