When you are ready to make your course website available to your students, it’s highly recommended that you add the course website to MyUW so students can access the course website from their MyUW account.
How to add your course website link to MyUW
- Go to myuw.uw.edu and log in with your personal UW Net ID.
- Click on Teaching in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under My Class Resources, locate the specific class you are working with.
- If the class information is not showing below the class title, click the icon next to the title to manage the class details.
- If your class is in a future quarter, click on the large drop-down button with the current quarter/year displayed and select the future quarter.
- Click the “Add” link after “Class Website:” and follow the directions to add the URL of the class website.
Instructions adapted from the iSchool.