Please remember to OPEN your Catalyst tool/course once you are ready for your students to see it. You need to do this before you announce its availability to your students. When we create new templates or copy any of your previous Catalyst tools for you, they are closed by default. We do not open these for you since you have to edit them and get them ready before students can view them.
How do you know that your Catalyst tool is closed? There are two ways.
- In the Catalyst dashboard, you can sort by the Availability column and it will show you all the tools that are closed and open
- At the top of your tool where the heading/title is, you should see grayed out letters (Closed).
How to OPEN your Catalyst tool:
- Login to Catalyst and go to the dashboard.
- Find your course/tool from the list – make sure it’s the correct one since old tools may be closed
- Click on “Actions” and select “Open Now”. Now it should say “Open” next to the Actions pull-down menu