The HUB cannot achieve its mission of managing the HUB and its services without the assistance of outstanding student employees. The HUB employs up to 90 students throughout its offices and services and in a number of capacities.
Typical Jobs in the HUB
- HUB Event Services: Event reservations, setup, and on-site management
- HUB Technology: Web & database programmers
- HUB Games/Husky Hollow: Cashier/attendant, bowling technician
- Student Resource Center: Office assistant, computer tech
- Student Activities Office: Office assistant
- HUB Info Desk/Lost & Found/Ticket Office: Office assistants, cashier
- HUB Graphics: Graphic designer/marketer
- HUB Cashier: Cashier
- HUB Accounting: Accountant/Courier
- By George Newsstand: Cashier/attendant
Current Openings – HuskyJobs
Any student employment opportunity in the HUB will be posted to HuskyJobs and announced here. Applications will only be accepted via HuskyJobs. Visit HuskyJobs or Sign in here to view other job opportunities open to UW students.
[directory form="7" search="false" smartapproval="false" lightboxsettings="images"]
No current openings.