Student Activities Fair
RSO Activities Fair
The RSO Student Activities Fairs are open to all currently registered student organizations (RSO) as a way to promote their activities, recruit new members or volunteers, and to be visible to the UW community.
The fall activities fair is a main feature of Dawg Daze, the campus-wide, weeklong series of events to welcome students and introduce them to the UW community.
Student Activities Fair – Dawg Daze 2015
September 30 – October 1, 2015 from 10a-3p in Red Square.
Be a Part of the Student Activities Fair
In order for an RSO to participate they must agree to and meet the following requirements:
- RSO Status: Must be currently registered (2013-2014 school year) and in good standing with SAO. No exceptions.
- Who can RSVP: Any one of the five RSO Officers, as listed in the RSO Directory may sign-up their RSO
- Table Assignment: 2 RSOs per table. No exceptions.
- Table Groupings: RSOs will be assigned by RSO Type. For example, all Engineering RSOs will be grouped together, all Special Interest RSOs will be grouped together, etc.
- Table Banners: Banners and signs cannot exceed three feet in length
- Amenities: There is no access to power. No selling/transactions allowed while tabling.
- Check-In: Will be in marked tents on Red Square.
- NOTE: The Resource Center does not reserve canopies, tables or chairs during the fall activities fair.