U.S. Bank has a full-service branch and ATM located on the first floor of the HUB that is open to the more than 42,000 students, staff and faculty on campus.
Banking for Students
Concert tickets, DVD’s, pizzas and yes, textbooks too. College brings all kinds of expenses. Before you pack your bags for school, be sure you know how you’re going to handle your finances. U.S. Bank has products and services designed just for you, a student on the go! Our student banking products and services will get you up to speed on everything you need for college.
U.S. Bank Student Checking
No minimum balance, four free non-U.S. Bank ATM transactions*, unlimited check-writing and more!
A savings account built just for you, the busy student on the go!
Save for a semester abroad or that new computer you’ve had your eye on. Reaching your financial goals has never been so easy.
College Visa Card
Designed for the busy college student, the U.S. Bank College Visa Card offers easy access to account statements and the ability to transfer funds between U.S. Bank accounts by logging on to usbank.com.
*Other ATM network owners may assess a usage fee.
Banking for UW Employees
With our Workplace benefits you are always eligible for:
- Up to a $1000 U.S. Bank Home Mortgage discount
- Free first order of U.S. Bank logo checks
- Free single-signer traveler’s checks
- 50% off annual Safe Deposit Box rental fee
U.S. Bank ATM
A U.S. Bank ATM is located just outside the U.S. Bank entrance on the first floor of the HUB.
U.S. Bank offers notary services! For additional questions please contact U.S. Bank directly.
- Requirements: All notarized documents must include notary language and signature location.
- Fees: U.S. Bank customers, no charge. Non-customers will be assessed a $5 fee.
- Alternatives: U.S. Bank branches at the University Book Store (on the Ave) and inside QFC (at U Village) also provide notary services.