The HUB, in an effort to assist Registered Student Organizations, has a source of funding to help make such activities and events possible.
HUB Event Funds for RSOs
- Funding will be granted only to cover the costs of the facility.
- FUNDING MAY NOT BE USED TO PAY FOR CANCELLATION FEES.
- The maximum funding available per academic year is $1,000 per RSO.
To be considered for funding, a Registered Student Organization (RSO) must:
- Submit a funding request at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Hold the event/program in University of Washington facilities
- Agree to work with a Student Activities Office (SAO) adviser.
- Reserve the space and have received a confirmation.
- Have sufficient time to plan a program.
- Be in accordance with all applicable HUB, University and state policy and procedures.
- Support the University’s goal of increasing the sense of community.
- Must be advertised and open to all members of the University of Washington-Seattle community.
Funding Request Process
- Log in to RSO Community
- Click on the “Student Groups” tab, select the correct RSO name
- In the “Documents” tab, download and complete the appropriate form
- In the “Budget” tab, click on the “Budget Request” tab
- Select “Submit New Budget Request,” fill out the form, click on “Add Document” and upload completed funding request form
- Click on “Add Line Item” and enter the appropriate type/name/amount
- Click on “Save” to complete the request
- Make an appointment with an SAO Adviser to have the funding request reviewed
Updated: November 16, 2016
Contact SAO regarding the content on this page