Sandwich Board Guidelines
- Sandwich boards must be approved and a permit assigned before they can be placed on campus.
- Sandwich boards may only be placed on campus during assigned times and at approved locations.
- Sandwich boards may not be placed in locations that will impact pedestrian traffic or vehicle visibility. There must be five feet of clearance around any sandwich board in an open paved area.
- Any damage or loss of sandwich boards is the responsibility of the requesting department.
- Sandwich boards may not be chained or cable locked to University property (trees, bollards, street or lamp posts, etc.).
- Sandwich boards need to be a minimum of 24″ and maximum of 36″ tall and between 20″ to 30″ wide.
- Sandwich boards may only be used to promote an established University program or University operated function.
- Approval to place sandwich boards on campus can be revoked.
Need a Sandwich Board?
A limited supply of sandwich sign boards are available on loan to RSOs for a refundable deposit of $35 each from Grounds Maintenance Zone of Facilities Services.