HUB Bulletin Boards
The HUB has 11 bulletin boards available throughout the HUB. The HUB Bulletin Boards are intended to promote only campus events, activities, and announcements. Postings for off-campus events, services, sales, housing rentals, employment, etc., will not be approved for posting on the HUB Bulletin Boards and will be promptly removed if found.
- The event or activity must take place on campus
- Date Stamp: All postings must be reviewed and date stamped by staff at the HUB Main Desk prior to posting
- Maximum Time: Posters will be date-stamped for up to 2 weeks
- Delivery: Posters/Flyers must be brought in person. The HUB will not post items mailed to the HUB.
- Host/Sponsor: The event or activity must be hosted by a UW Department or Student Organization and clearly show Event Date, Host Name, Email/Website/Phone Number
- Limit: Only 1 poster/flyer per bulletin board
- Method: Posters/Flyers must be attached using pushpins only. No staples, straight pins, or tape.
- Size Limit: Posters cannot be larger than 11″x17″
- Housing Ads: Off-campus housing advertisements were formally hosted by ASUW OCHA. For information about the dissolution of OCHA, please contact the ASUW Vice-President at email@example.com. HUB Bulletin Boards may not be used for off-campus housing ads.
- Employment Ads: Off-campus employment notices are referred to HuskyJobs and the UW Career Center. HUB Bulletin Boards may not be used for off-campus employment ads.
The HUB reserves the right to remove any poster or flyer from the HUB Bulletin Boards for failure to meet these guidelines or which are missing a HUB date stamp.
HUB Bulletin Board Locations
Third Floor: 1 board
1 at north elevator in the Main Lounge (large)
Second Floor: 2 boards
1 at north elevator in the Mural (Main) Lounge (large)
1 at south elevator near HUB 238 (small)
First Floor: 2 boards
1 at north entrance near ASUW Bike Shop (small)
1 at south elevator behind south fireplace (small)
1 near HUB 141 Commuter Commons
Ground Floor: 3 boards
1 at southwest entrance by curved staircase (large)
1 behind the curved staircase near SW dining (small)
1 at north elevator near Subway (large)
Sub-Basement Floor: 2 boards
1 at south elevator (large)
1 at RSO office corridor (large)