The HUB has 10 bulletin boards available for public postings throughout the HUB. The HUB Bulletin Boards are intended to promote campus events and announcements. Other posting requisites:
- All postings must be reviewed and date stamped by staff at the HUB Main Desk prior to posting
- Posters will be date-stamped for up to 2 weeks
- Posters/Flyers must be brought in person. The HUB will not post items mailed to the HUB.
- The Event/Activity must take place on campus
- The Event/Activity must be hosted by a UW Department or Student Organization and clearly show Event Date, Host Name, Email/Website/Phone Number
- Only 1 poster/flyer per bulletin board
- Posters/Flyers must be attached using thumbtacks only. No staples, straight pins, or tape.
- Posters cannot be larger than 11″x17″
- It is highly recommended that housing & roommate flyers be posted with ASUW Off-Campus Housing Affairs (OCHA)
- It is highly recommended that employment notices be posted with HuskyJobs hosted by the UW Career Center.
The HUB reserves the right to remove any poster or flyer from the HUB Bulletin Boards for failure to meet these guidelines or which are missing a HUB date stamp.
HUB Bulletin Board Locations
Third Floor: 1 board
1 at north elevator in the Main Lounge (large)
Second Floor: 2 boards
1 at north elevator in the Mural (Main) Lounge (large)
1 at south elevator near HUB 238 (small)
First Floor: 2 boards
1 at north entrance near ASUW Bike Shop (small)
1 at south elevator behind south fireplace (small)
Ground Floor: 3 boards
1 at southwest entrance by curved staircase (large)
1 behind the curved staircase near SW dining (small)
1 at north elevator near Subway (large)
Sub-Basement Floor: 2 boards
1 at south elevator (large)
1 at RSO office corridor (large)