The HUB has implemented a digital display system that may be used to advertise campus events. There is no charge for RSOs, ASUW, or GPSS to utilize the HUB digital display system, except when rush fees apply.
NOTE: The digital displays at the north, west, and southwest entrances will be installed during Spring quarter. It is also important to note that the digital display system does not operate as a projection screen, e.g., run a slideshow during events.
Digital Display Request Requirements
- All ads must clearly identify the sponsoring organization by name.
- All ads must provide contact information of either email address, website, or phone number.
- Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Requests must be submitted using the form below
- RSOs: Requests must be submitted by one of the five officers listed in the RSO Directory
- UW Departments: May pay using a UW budget number
- Digital files must be submitted no later than 3 business days before the ad launch date
- Submitting a request or digital files with less than 3 business days prior to ad launch date will incur a $35 rush fee
- Digital files must meet resolution, dimension, and file type requirement
- Digital ads will run for up to 2 weeks
HUB Video Wall
HUB Digital Displays
Digital displays NOT YET available.
Campus Rates: Video Wall & Digital Displays
RSOs/ASUW/GPSS: $11/day | $62.50/week | $200/month | $500/quarter
Other Digital Displays in the HUB
HUB Games: The HUB Games digital displays are a component of the gaming management system and therefore dedicated to HUB Games advertisements.
Commuter Commons: Managed by First Year Programs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
FIUTS: Managed by FIUTS. Email email@example.com
Husky Den: Managed by Housing and Food Services. Email Kevin Skiena
Welcome Center: Managed by UW Admissions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org