The HUB has a digital display system to be used for advertisements and promotions with priority for HUB events and services followed by campus events and activities. The video wall is located in the HUB’s main atria. Digital displays + wayfinding screens are located at the North Entrance (first floor), West Column (first floor), and Southwest Entrance (ground floor). A dedicated wayfinding screen is also located at the HUB Main Desk (first floor).
HUB Major Events: Any client holding an event in the HUB Ballroom(s), Lyceum, Street/Lounge, Lawn, or entire Games Area may advertise that event for one (1) week for free. Advertising rates apply beyond the one (1) week. Student groups may combine their free week per quarter with a HUB Major Event ad free week for a total of 2 free weeks, provided they have not already used up their free week per quarter.
HUB Residents: HUB Residents may advertise for two (2) weeks per quarter for free. Advertising rates apply beyond the two (2) weeks.
Student Orgs: Recognized student organizations (RSOs) and student government (ASUW/GPSS) entities are allowed one (1) free weekly ad per quarter to promote their campus events, programs, or activities. Advertising rates apply beyond the one (1) week. RSOs must be registered with SAO and requests are accepted only from one (1) of the five (5) listed officers.
Rates: $11/day | $62.50/week | $200/month | $500/quarter
UW Departments: Any campus department may promote their campus events, programs, or activities. Advertising rates apply.
Rates: $22/day | $125/week | $400/month | $1000/quarter
HUB Units: The HUB advertises events, services, programs, and activities for all HUB units.
Digital Display Request Requirements
- Sponsoring Org/Dept: All ads must clearly identify the sponsoring organization by name.
- Contact Info: All ads must provide contact information of either email address, website, or phone number.
- Requests: Are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be submitted using the online request form. Emailed requests will not be accepted.
- RSOs: Requests must be submitted by one of the five officers listed in the RSO Directory
- UW Departments: May pay using a UW budget number
- Digital Files: Must be submitted no later than 3 business days before the ad launch date
- Rush Fee: Requests or digital files submitted with less than 3 business days prior to ad launch date will incur a $35 rush fee
- Week: A week is defined as 5 or 6 consecutive days, not including Sundays, to coincide with the HUB’s building hours. The HUB is open M-Sa during academic quarters and M-F during quarter breaks and summer quarter.
Digital File Requirements
HUB Video Wall
HUB Digital Displays
|NOTE: Files for one size cannot be stretched or adjusted to fit the other.|
Other Digital Displays in the HUB
Commuter & Transfer Commons: Managed by First Year Programs. Email email@example.com
FIUTS: Managed by FIUTS. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
HUB Games: The HUB Games digital displays are a component of the gaming management system and therefore dedicated to HUB Games advertisements.
Husky Den: Managed by Housing and Food Services. Email Kevin Skiena
Welcome Center: Managed by UW Admissions. Email email@example.com
Updated: May 26, 2016