HUB Digital Displays
The HUB has implemented a digital display system to be used for advertisements and promotions with priority for HUB events and services followed by campus events and activities.
NOTE: The digital displays at the north, west, and southwest entrances have yet to be installed. It is also important to note that the digital display system does not operate as a projection screen, e.g., run a slideshow during events.
HUB Major Events: Any client holding an event in the HUB Ballroom(s), Lyceum, Street/Lounge, Lawn, or entire Games Area may advertise that event for one (1) week for free. Advertising rates apply beyond the one (1) week.
HUB Residents: HUB Residents may advertise for two (2) weeks per quarter for free. Advertising rates apply beyond the two (2) weeks.
HUB Units: The HUB advertises events, services, programs, and activities for all HUB units.
Student Groups: Recognized student organizations and student government entities are allowed one (1) free weekly ad per quarter to promote their campus events, programs, or activities. Advertising rates apply beyond the one (1) week. RSOs must be registered with SAO and requests are accepted only from one (1) of the five (5) listed officers.
Rates: $11/day | $62.50/week | $200/month | $500/quarter
UW Departments: Any campus department may promote their campus events, programs, or activities. Advertising rates apply.
Rates: $22/day | $125/week | $400/month | $1000/quarter
Digital Display Request Requirements
- Sponsoring Org/Dept: All ads must clearly identify the sponsoring organization by name.
- Contact Info: All ads must provide contact information of either email address, website, or phone number.
- Requests: Are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be submitted using the appropriate request form
- RSOs: Requests must be submitted by one of the five officers listed in the RSO Directory
- UW Departments: May pay using a UW budget number
- Digital Files: Must be submitted no later than 3 business days before the ad launch date
- Rush Fee: Requests or digital files submitted with less than 3 business days prior to ad launch date will incur a $35 rush fee
- Week: A week is defined as 5 or 6 consecutive days, not including Sundays, to coincide with the HUB’s building hours. The HUB is open M-Sa during academic quarters and M-F during quarter breaks and summer quarter.
Digital File Requirements
HUB Video Wall
HUB Digital Displays
Other Digital Displays in the HUB
Commuter Commons: Managed by First Year Programs. Email email@example.com
FIUTS: Managed by FIUTS. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
HUB Games: The HUB Games digital displays are a component of the gaming management system and therefore dedicated to HUB Games advertisements.
Husky Den: Managed by Housing and Food Services. Email Kevin Skiena
Welcome Center: Managed by UW Admissions. Email email@example.com
Updated: April 22, 2015