Main Desk Literature Bins
The HUB Main Desk has 14 slots for distribution of literature or brochures as space allows. There is no cost for using the HUB Literature Bins. The Daily and the ASUW Experimental College are the only organizations with permanently reserved literature bins at the HUB Main Desk.
Main Desk Bin Requirements
- Literature must be approved by HUB Main Desk staff prior to placement.
- Literature must promote campus events or University programs.
- Literature will be kept for up to one quarter or event date.
- Literature must be delivered in person. The HUB will not distribute items mailed to the HUB.
- Only 1 distribution bin may be utilized by any one group or event at any time.