The Student Organization Resource Center (SORC) is one of several units within the HUB department.
The SORC is a multi-function office and resource center for use by Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and is funded annually by the Services & Activities Fee. RSOs may use the Resource Center and its resources to help with their events, activities and meetings, and aid in their recruitment, networking and marketing efforts. Additional resources may be checked out for tabling outdoors or conducting meetings.
The SORC provides RSOs access to:
- Informal meeting space
- PC computers
- Wireless access available in the HUB
- laser and large format printers [limits apply]
- paper folder, hole punches, cutting boards
- fax machine
- copier [limits apply]
- tables & chairs
- pop-up tents and canopies
- butcher paper, paint supplies, cricut printer
- button maker [1 & 2.25 inches]
- and many other items and equipment