Sara Jones, Assistant Director
My top 10 TMMBA experiences in 2009:
- Meeting 160 more students. The people are the best part of my job!
- Learning about Czech and Hungarian business practices and culture on the International Study Tour. My favorite company visits were Nav N Go and Czech National Bank.
- Watching ten TMMBA students compete in the ’09 CIE Business Plan Competition Investment Round.
- Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity as part of “TMMBA Contributes“.
- Golfing for the first time in the annual TMMBA Bettin Cup. Thankfully I had an understanding team!
- Seeing our 8th class graduate in June.
- Hearing about students’ leadership role models during the Autumn quarter Leadership Immersion.
- Excited that TMMBA rolled out new services and conveniences: a job search group for students and alums, Presentation Skills Workshops, online copies of course packs, participation in a Kindle pilot for textbooks, and coming soon…remote access to review sessions.
- Sitting in on Dan Turner’s Marketing class. It was great to hear student case discussions and see first-hand what all the hype is about his class.
- Working with an amazing team. I couldn’t ask for a better group of colleagues.