What do Nov 14, 2013 and June 8, 2015 have in common?
For a group of 79 working professionals in the Puget Sound region, these two dates are significant milestones. Nov 14 will be an exciting day that marks the beginning of a journey. And June 8 2015 will be a celebratory day marking a big accomplishment. These 79 people are the newest class of TMMBA students. Their journey begins on Nov 14 with their Welcome Reception when they will come together as a cohort for the first time. Now fast forward 18+ months into the future… on June 8, 2015, TMMBA Class 14 will be graduating with their Masters of Business Administration from the UW Foster School of Business.
Who is TMMBA Class 14? Let’s take a look:
- 79 highly motivated individuals
- Average years of work experience = 11
- 43 companies represented
- 10 countries represented
- 39% of the students have an advanced degree
- 610 average GMAT score
To the students of Class 14 – Welcome to the TMMBA Community!
- Take the GMAT –
- Submit application to TMMBA, UW Foster School –
- Sign acceptance paperwork –
- Meet my new classmates and study group (TMMBA Welcome Reception) –
- Begin classes!! – Nov 26
Earlier this week, a group of 72 students came together to meet each for the first time. This is the beginning of a journey that will include 18 months of classes and continue with a lifetime of relationships, resources and new knowledge for solving business problems. The Welcome Reception is the first event for the new class; followed by TMMBA Immersion Week starting on Nov 26. After this intense week of classes and program information, students will pick up classes again with the regular schedule in January. (one evening per week and every other Saturday)
Students in the new class (Class 13) represent a diverse range of work experience, backgrounds and companies (listed below).
|Classmates Online, Inc.
||Kessler CPA & Consulting
|Robinson Construction Co
||The Boeing Company
|The Walt Disney Company
||University of Washington
|US Marine Corps
||UTC Aerospace Systems
||Woodinville Fire & Rescue
– Students, staff and a few alumni blog about the experience of earning an MBA via the University of Washington Foster School of Business Technology Management MBA Program, covering events, learning-in-action, life after graduation, networking opportunities, and so much more.