Are you wondering if you’ll get enough return on your MBA investment to make the sacrifice worth it? ROI can be measured in many ways—new career options, the value of the network, a sense of security, compensation and more.
So, what is the TMMBA ROI?
Last month we surveyed alumni who graduated from the program two years ago. The responses are still coming in, but here’s a sneak peak at some of the data so far:
- 24 months after graduation, most respondents so far have said they made a career change
- 38% changed functional disciplines
- 48% moved up vertically
- 5% started their own company
- 100% are more confident in their business skills and abilities
- 90% have increased their strategic business responsibilities
- 67% have greater budget responsibility
- Almost all respondents have seen an increase in salary, with an average increase over 20%
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for complete results of the alumni ROI survey.
In the meantime, I encourage you to talk directly with our alums or attend tomorrow’s panel discussion on the TMMBA ROI. The panel is made up of three alums and one student who will share more about their return on investment from the TMMBA Program.
The TMMBA ROI: a candid conversation with TMMBA alumni & students
Thursday, August 8
Ameya Bhatawdekar, Founder of Nuubuu
Kevin Croy, Partner at 9Mile Labs
Jeremy Hutton, Associate at Point B Consulting
Padmaja Vrudhula, Strategist at VMWare