Resources and Links
- American Legacy Foundation Kenneth E. Warner Lecture Series
- Partnership for Prevention & Action to Quit
- Tobacco Research Intensive Lecture Series
- Mayo Clinic Global Bridges
- UCSF Smoking Cessation Leadership Center
- UCSF Tobacco Control Research Center - "It's About a Billion Lives" Symposium
- American Academy of Pediatricians Julius B. Richmond Center of Excellence
- Food and Drug Administration & Health and Human Services Region X Youth and Tobacco Town Hall
- Multi-State Collaborative for Health Systems Change
All of the following webinars are free and publicly available, unless otherwise noted.
Numerous webinars on emerging issues in tobacco control and treatment, presented by international leaders in the field. Webinars span a range of topics, from policy, to marketing, to research and epidemiology.
A series of webinars focusing on state policies and incentives to reduce and prevent tobacco use.
Nationally recognized experts present information on emerging issues in tobacco research, and tobacco treatment, including tailored information for various populations.
Webinars featuring Mayo Clinic experts discussing issues in tobacco treatment.
Numerous webinars addressing clinical and policy aspects of tobacco cessation. Webinars are offered for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for a charge, but are also available for free for general use.
The 2012 "It's About a Billion Lives" symposium features a host of tobacco control leaders and researchers discussing emerging issues in tobacco treatment and control.
Webinars by national tobacco control leaders addressing youth tobacco prevention and treatment from a policy and clinical standpoint. Webinars are offered for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for a fee, but are also available for free to general use.
This town hall meeting held at the University of Washington on June 14, 2012, features talks on the future of US youth tobacco control by leaders from the FDA and HHS, including US Surgeon General Regina Benjamin.
A range of webinars covering topics including quitlines, incorporating tobacco screening into electronic medical records, and improving medical care for tobacco addicted patients, to name a few.
- American Legacy Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control Tobacco Information and Prevention Source
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights
- Treatobacco.net - A service of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, and the Society for the Study of Addiction