Tobacco Studies Program
- Tobacco Action Group – Registered student organization (RSO) that promotes tobacco prevention, cessation, and awareness activities at the University of Washington (UW)
- See the white paper and factsheets on e-cigarettes produced by UW Tobacco Studies Program (TSP) along with UW Department of Health Services (DHS) and the Washington State Association of Local and Public Health Officials
Global health organizations
- Centers for Disease Control Tobacco Information and Prevention Source
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Americans for Nonsmokers’ Rights
- Treatobacco.net – A service of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, and the Society for the Study of Addiction
- Truth Initiative (American Legacy Foundation)
- Tobacco Talk – Program that helps UW students, UW employees, and patients of Hall Health Center stop using tobacco products
In addition to UW TSP recorded lectures, all of the following webinars are free and publicly available (unless otherwise noted):
- Partnership for Prevention & Action to Quit – A series of webinars focusing on state policies and incentives to reduce and prevent tobacco use
- Tobacco Research Intensive Lecture Series – Nationally recognized experts present information on emerging issues in tobacco research, and tobacco treatment, including tailored information for various populations
- Mayo Clinic Global Bridges – Webinars featuring Mayo Clinic experts discussing issues in tobacco treatment
- UCSF Smoking Cessation Leadership Center – Numerous webinars addressing clinical and policy aspects of tobacco cessation. Webinars are offered for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for a charge, but are also available for free for general use.
- American Academy of Pediatricians Julius B. Richmond Center of Excellence – Webinars by national tobacco control leaders addressing youth tobacco prevention and treatment from a policy and clinical standpoint. Webinars are offered for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for a fee, but are also available for free to general use.
- Food and Drug Administration & Health and Human Services Region X Youth and Tobacco Town Hall – This town hall meeting held at the University of Washington on June 14, 2012, features talks on the future of US youth tobacco control by leaders from the FDA and HHS, including US Surgeon General Regina Benjamin.