Check out the recent documentary Gender Revolution by Katie Couric and the National Geographic Channel, featuring our work.
Here are a few recent media highlights:
- A New York Times piece discussing our project.
- A piece on Morning Edition on NPR about our recent work.
- An Op-Ed by Kristina Olson and Katie McLaughlin in the LA Times.
- A blog post by Kristina Olson and Lily Durwood in Slate.
Other recent lab news:
- A paper, led by Lily Durwood, on transgender children’s mental health was just published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- We welcomed a new staff member, Riley Lowe, and a new postdoc, Selin Gulgoz, to the lab to work on the TransYouth Project!