$75 for government/corporate employees.
$20 for Tribal/non-profit representatives, seniors, and students.
Space is limited, thus prompt registration is encouraged.
Registration includes two lunches, snacks, and coffee, but it does not include parking fees. Specific information regarding workshop registration and other details will soon be announced via the workshop listserv. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to register:
- Please fill out our brief Food and Housing questionnaire. Once you have finished, follow the link to Continuing Education's Registration page for the Workshop. Registration payment is being handled by the Continuing Education Program at the University of Washington. Once you have completed the questionnaire, you will be directed to a link that will lead you to their website. Please carefully read the description of the workshop and click the button at the top to register.
- Fill out your information (names, address, etc).
- Click "Register!" link at top of this page.
- Select the payment method, either check or credit card. If you select credit card, you will need to either fax or call in with your credit card information. Please note, if you do not select the method of payment, you will not be able to register on this site. We do not have an online credit card payment option.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email once you successfully register for the workshop.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about processing the registration or payment.