UHELPUniversity of Washington's Health Education Leadership Program
UHELP offers quality, educational bulletin boards covering a variety of health-related topics. You can check these boards out for three weeks at a time with no cost to you. Need more time? Extend your check out period by emailing us and requesting more time. Simply return them on time and in good condition.
- Educate your students or dorm residents on a variety of important health topics.
- Resident Advisers can use these to fulfill their bulletin board (passive programming) requirement.
- Convenient and easy to set up bulletin boards.
Bulletin Boards Available for Check Out
- Learn how stress affects your body and tips to relax and reduce your stress level. This is perfect for the weeks leading up to finals & midterms.
- Learn how to use alcohol in a healthy manner. This board teaches you how alcohol affects your body and how to keep yourself and friends safe when consuming alcohol. Important legal information is also covered. Alcohol Awareness week begins early in the school year, check out this bulletin board while supplies are still available.
- Sexual Health
- Learn what birth control options are available and how they work. This board also covers STDs, how they are transmitted, and what YOU can do to protect yourself!
- Nutrition and Fitness
- Balance your diet with this guide to nutritious eating. Learn about the food pyramid, what a serving size actually is, and how to find healthy food on campus. Fitness goes hand in hand with a healthy diet, and this board gives you tips on starting or maintaining an active life.
Bulletin Board RequestsTo request a specific bulletin please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- E-mail Address
- Type of bulletin board requested
- Organization representing
- Estimated duration of rental