UHELPUniversity of Washington's Health Education Leadership Program
Recruitment - Become a PHE!
UHELP invites new highly motivated, talented students to become Peer Health Educators. The program offers training in various health related areas, as well as the opportunity to gain life time experience learning to work and serve with others on committees and as a larger group to accomplish many projects that you would help create. We will be going through interviews and acceptances that will occurring all through fall and winter (rolling admissions)!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Gain experience working in a team environment
2. Build the volunteer experience that employers are looking for.
3. Become a Certified Peer Health Educator through the National Network, BACCHUS.
4. Gain Presentation and Public Speaking Expeience
5. Networking with our sponsor and partners (UW Medicine, UW School of Pharmacy...etc)
6. Make new friends and make a difference on campus.
1. Must be a matriculated UW student in good academic standing
2. Must be able to commit to approximately 8 - 10 hours per week
3. Must have a great attitude and be willing to work both independently and as a team