1. Montgomery B, Nelson PS, Vessella RL, Kalhorn T, Hess D, Corey E. Estradiol suppresses tissue androgens and prostate cancer growth in castration resistant prostate cancer. BMC Cancer 2010; 10:244. PMC2889894 [ PubMed
2. Morrissey C, Brown LG, Pitts TE, Vessella RL, Corey E. Bone morphogenetic protein 7 is expressed in prostate cancer metastases and its effects on prostate tumor cells depend on cell phenotype and the tumor microenvironment. Neoplasia 2010;12:192-205. PMC2814357 [ PubMed
3. Koreckij TD, Trauger RJ, Montgomery RB, Pitts TE, Coleman I, Nguyen H, Reading CL, Nelson PS, Vessella RL, Corey E. HE3235 inhibits growth of castration-resistant prostate cancer. Neoplasia 2009;11:1216-225. PMC2767223 [ PubMed
4. Koreckij T, Nguyen H, Brown LG, Yu EY, Vessella RL, Corey E. Dasatinib inhibits the growth of prostate cancer in bone and provides additional protection from osteolysis. Br J Cancer 2009;101:263-268. PMC2720213 [ PubMed
5. Emami KH, Brown LG, Pitts TEM, Sun X, Vessella RL, Corey E. Nemo-like kinase induces apoptosis and inhibits androgen receptor signaling in prostate cancer cells. Prostate 2009;69:1481-1492. PMC2908180 [ PubMed
6. Morrissey CM, Kostenuik PJ, Brown LG, Vessella RL, Corey E. Host-Derived RANKL is Responsible for Osteolysis in C4-2 Human Prostate Cancer Xenograft Model of Experimental Bone Metastases. BMC Cancer 2007;7:148.
7. Coleman IM, Kiefer JA, Brown LG, Pitts TE, Nelson PS, Brubaker KD, Vessella RL, and Corey E. Inhibition of androgen-independent prostate cancer by estrogenic compounds is associated with the increased expression of immune-related genes. Neoplasia 2006;8:862-78.
8. Brubaker KD, Brown LG, Vessella RL and Corey E. Administration of zoledronic acid enhances the effects of docetaxel on growth of prostate cancer in the bone environment. BMC Cancer 2006;6:15.
9. Quinn JE, Brown LG, Zhang J, Keller ET, Corey E. Comparisson of Fc-Osteoprotegerein and zoledronic acid activities suggests that zoledronic acid inhibits prostate cancer in bone by indirect mechanism. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases 2005;8:253-259.
10. Corey E, Brown LG, Kiefer JA, Quinn JE, Pitts TM, Blair JM, and Vessella RL. Osteoprotegerin in prostate cancer bone metastasis. Cancer Res 2005;65:1710-1718.
11. Kiefer JA, Vessella RL, Quinn JE, Odman AM, Zhang J, Keller ET, Kostenuik PJ, Dunstan CR, and Corey E. The effects of osteoprotegerin administration on the intra-tibial growth of the osteoblastic LuCaP23.1 prostate cancer xenograft. Clin Exp Metastasis 2004;21:381-387.
12. Brubaker KD, Corey E, Brown LG, and Vessella RL. Bone morphogenetic protein signaling in prostate cancer cell lines. J Cell Biochem 2003;91:151-160.
13. Pfitzenmaier J, Quinn JE, Odman AM, Zhang J, Keller ET, Vessella RL, and Corey E. Characterization of C4-2 prostate cancer bone metastases and their response to castration. J Bone Min Res 2003;18:1882-1888.
14. Corey E, Quinn JE, Buhler KR, Nelson PS, Machoska JA, True LD, and Vessella RL. LuCaP 35 : a new model of prostate cancer progression to androgen independence. Prostate 2003;55:239-246. Corey E, Quinn JE, and Vessella RL. A novel method of generating prostate cancer metastases from orthotopic implants. Prostate 2003;56:110-114.
15. Corey E, Brown LG, Quinn JE, Poot M, Roudier MP, Higano CS, and Vessella RL. Zoledronic acid exhibits anti-tumor effects on prostate cancer cells in vivo. Clin Cancer Res 2003 1: 295-306.
16. Corey E, Quinn JE, Vessella RL, Buhler KR, Roudier M, Brown LG, Brown JM, and Bladou F. Establishment and characterization of osseous prostate cancer model: direct intratibial injection of human prostate cancer cells. Prostate 2002;52:20-33.
17. Corey E, Quinn JE, Buhler KR, Brown LG, and Vessella RL. Inhibition of androgen-independent growth of prostate cancer xenografts by 1estradiol. Clin Cancer Res 2002;8:1003-100-107.
18. Brown JM, Kostenuik PJ, Dunstan CR, Vessella RL, and Corey E. Serum osteoprotegerin levels are elevated in patients with advanced prostate cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2001;10:2977-2983.
19. Corey E, Brown LG, Corey MJ, Buhler KR, and Vessella RL. The LNCaP prostate cancer cell line produces both putative zymogen and inactive, free form of prostate specific antigen. Prostate 1998;35:135-143.
20. Corey E, Wegner SK, Stray JE, Corey MJ, Arfman EW, Lange PH, Vessella RL. Characterization of ten new monoclonal antibodies against prostate-specific antigen by affinity, specificity and function in sandwich assays. Int J Cancer 1997;71:1019-1028.
21. Corey E, Arfman EW, Liu AY, Vessella RL. Improved reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction protocol with exogenous internal control for prostate-specific antigen mRNA in blood and bone marrow. Clin Chem 1997; 3:443-452.
22. Melchior SW, Corey E, Ellis WJ, Ross AA, Layton TJ, Oswin MM, Lange PH, Vessella RL. Early tumor cell dissemination in patients with clinically localized carcinoma of the prostate. Clin Cancer Res 1997;3:249-256.
23. Corey MJ and Corey E. On the failure of de novo-designed peptides as biocatalysts. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996; 93:11428-11434.