Harborview and University of Washington Medical Centers are pleased to make free Wi-Fi access available to our patients and their visitors in all areas where we have wireless coverage.
• Use your wireless utility to search for the Wi-Fi network called "Patients and Visitors."
• Open your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and connect to any page.
• You should be redirected to our page with the Terms and Conditions of use.
• No username or password is required.
• If you are prompted for a password you are connecting to the wrong network.
• The "University of Washington" network is for faculty, staff, residents and students with a UW NetID.