- To reach as many different alumni as possible with quality, traceable, UW-related interactions.
- To thematically package events to help generate sponsorship revenue.
- To utilize programming to assist with UWAA membership acquisition and renewal.
- Event attendance.
- Event quality (based on post-event survey analysis).
- Number of attendees who become or renew as UWAA members.
- Sponsorship revenue resulting from successful events.
Types of Programs
- Activities revolving around UW sports. Examples include: Washington Warm Up’s, Husky Viewing Parties, Home Game Rallies.
- Social activities. Examples include: Dawg Dash, UW Night with the Mariners, W-Day/HuskyFest Happy Hours, Dawg Days in the Desert, 50th Reunion Program, Purple & Gold Society Luncheon, MAP Scholarship Breakfast, UWAB Mother’s Day Lunch.
- Career programming. Examples include: Husky Career Network, Resume Workshops, Student/Alumni Career Panels.
- Lifelong learning programs. Example: Faculty Lectures
- By Region - including 35 chapters across the nation
- By Age Group