Staff can create their own business cards online. Please follow the directions below to do so:
- Go to the website http://f2.washington.edu/fm/c2/.
- Hover over “Online Ordering” from the drop down menu and select “Stationary, Envelopes, and Business Cards.”
- If you do not already have a C+C account at this time you will be prompted to make one. Your request will take one to two days to be processed and you will be emailed when it is complete. At that point you’ll be able to move forward with ordering your business cards.
- On the right hand side of the “Storefront” page click “Business Cards.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see “UW Alumni Association Business Cards”. Click the “start your order” button.
- Complete the form including the following: the name of your project and your personalization – name, department, title, etc.
- Click “Update Preview” to generate a preview of your card and make sure it is correct. Please always select “View Proof” to verify that everything is correct then click “Click to Continue.”
- Approve your card and if everything is correct select “Add to Cart.”
- Review your order in your card and click “Checkout.”
If you run into any problems please contact Napha Nammathao at firstname.lastname@example.org