The Office of Volunteer Engagement, part of University of Washington’s VP Advancement Office, is responsible for supporting and developing the UW Foundation Board in their work as advocates for the University. Volunteer Engagement staff direct, strategize, and facilitate programs and partnerships to engage and cultivate strong volunteer stakeholders through meaningful interactions that foster pride, advocacy, and private support for the University of Washington.
View additional resources for Advancement Staff.
The Volunteer Engagement team is:
- Responsible for leading the volunteer engagement strategy for the University of Washington and the University of Washington Foundation.
- The principal liaison between the VP and University of Washington Foundation leadership.
- Charged with engaging each individual UWFB member and volunteer in ways that are personally meaningful and helpful to the institution.
- Responsible for the planning and developing volunteer engagement programs that identify, engage and cultivate strong volunteer relationships with the University.
- Partnering with Advancement leadership to consult and advise on best practices for the engagement, development, recruitment and cultivation of other boards and volunteers across campus.
|Louise Hine||Leela Bilow||Kira Zardis|
|Director of Volunteer Engagement||Volunteer Engagement Officer||Engagement and Events Officer|
407 Gerberding Hall
Seattle, WA 98195