LOCATIONS & UNITS SERVED
Washington Commons (S Building)
4333 Brooklyn Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98195
- S1 – Advancement Services, Annual Giving, ARRM, Information Management, Finance & Administration and Stewardship
- S1,S2 and S4 – Alumni & Constituent Relations (ACR)
- T1 – Gift Processing
- S3 – Individual Giving Programs, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- S4 – Marketing, External Relations
UW Seattle Campus
- Basement – UWRA
- Floor 4 – AVP Office Suites
HOW TO MAKE A FACILITIES SERVICES REQUEST
Contact Connie Bartlett:
UW Tower, S1
BUILDING MAINTENANCE SERVICES
May include the following:
- Shelving and picture hanging
- Electrical/wiring services
- Lighting maintenance
- Modifications/adjustments to workstations
OFFICE RELOCATIONS, MOVES, AND MINOR RENOVATIONS
May include the following:
- Project coordination
FURNITURE and EQUIPMENT
- Furniture assemble/disassemble
- Furniture and office equipment transport
- Surplus office supplies or equipment
- Furniture repair
- Fax and copy machine maintenance
- New telephone set up/relocations/disconnect/reassignment
- Long distance calling codes UWATS
- Phone programming
Cell phones must be pre-authorized by supervisors. For more information, please contact Connie Bartlett.
- Building Key Cards
- Access to Gerberding Hall (before and after hours)
Office supplies have two designations, Common Use Items and Specialty Items.
Common Use Items
All common use items are paid for by F&A. The ordering process varies by building.
- For the S Building, common use items are ordered by Finance & Administration.
- For Gerberding Hall, common use items are ordered by the unit’s office supplies contact person.
- All Specialty Items are ordered by the unit’s Office Supplies contact person.
- Supplies Ordering Guidelines, and a list of Common Use Items, can be found at the following website: https://depts.washington.edu/uwadv/administrative-resources/facilitiesresources/orderingsupplies-guidelines/
Purified drinking water is provided for central UA staff. Crystal Springs water dispensers can be found at the following locations:
- Gerberding Hall, Floor 4.
- S Building, floors 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Conference rooms are self-scheduled via the Outlook Calendar system on a first-come, first-serve basis. All S Building conference rooms are available to S Bldg staff.
Gerberding Hall Conference Rooms are self-scheduled via Outlook, for the conference room schedules listed below:
- Conference Rooms 22 & 26
- Conference Rooms 142 & 19
- Conference Room 239C:
- Common area trash/recyclables removal daily
- Restrooms: sanitizing, replenish supplies
As Needed Services Include:
- Common area vacuuming
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
- For life threatening emergencies, call 911 say you’re UW employee.
- For non-life-threatening emergencies, contact the security desk phone numbers listed below.
- S Building
Security Lobby: 206-685-5555
- Gerberding Hall
UW Facilities: 206-685-1411 (check)