Events & Marketing
PRODUCTION TIMELINE: If ACR is marketing your event or sending out your communication, please plan on having relevant dates and Columns information submitted 90 days prior to event, and all final details submitted 8 weeks prior for print piece, and 6 weeks prior for e-communications.
- Columns Submission Form (due ~90 days prior to event)
- Project Info Form/PIF (Draft due ~90 days prior to event)
- Marketing Plan – FYI – this calculator is an estimate of your production timeline
- Events and Coding in 10 Steps
- FY13 Operations Plan- your unit leadership will be filling this out. Section III will be a strong focus of the CR Planning process and FY kickoff discussions
- FY12 CR Performance Review – (EXAMPLE) – used by your unit for your own evaluation purposes. Did you meet your CR goals you set in the previous year’s Ops Plan?
Reports & Data
- Benchmark Report – demographic snapshot of your unit’s constituents; distributed monthly
- Post-Event Survey Form (SAMPLE) – sent to guests following each event
- Audience Analysis (SAMPLE)
- Guest Giving History/Prospect Identification (SAMPLE)
- Report of Contributions (via Reporting and ReportWriter.net)