Advance Constituency Groups are a way to track lists of Advance Entities that have something in common, such as being on a mailing list, participating on a committee, or having attended an event.
Advance Constituency Groups are:
- Awards and Honors
- Mailing Lists
- Student Activities
- Look up lists of Constituency Groups previously created.
- Create and maintain Clipboard lists of entities for use on their own or for future Constituency Group maintenance.
- Add new Constituency Group codes to individual entities.
- Add a new Constituency Group code to a list of entities.
- Combine requests for new Constituency Group codes with ad hoc report requests.
To take Constituency Group Maintenance training, you must have attended a Basic Advance Inquiry training. Constituency Updating is usually offered once per month.