Advancement Training & Support
ATS (Advancement Training & Support) provides computer and network support to these staff in partnership with UWIT’s Nebula group, each unit communicating with the other to meet your computer needs. See the pages linked to at left for specific information and assistance.
ATS is dedicated to empowering University Advancement staff in the use of technology through:
- A computer training program principally focused on the use of the alumni/donor database, Advance, and the direct email system, Luminate Online (Convio)
- Access to, training and technical support for the Advance system, its web reporting portal, and Luminate Online
- Locally networked data and application systems serving Central Development, Alumni & Constituent Relations, Advancement Services and the greater University Advancement community
- Partnership with UWIT’s Nebula service to provide personal computing solutions for central University Advancement day to day work
- Transactional and bulk alumni/donor data processing in support of individual requests, projects and broad-based engagement tracking
By providing these services, our goal is to promote the technical independence and expertise of our colleagues so that they may best support the University of Washington and its mission.
Let us know how we’re doing!
Leave general feedback about our support (log in with your UW NetID).
Leave feedback about a specific work order (log in with your UW NetID).
You may also direct concerns to Chris McEwen.
8:00 – 5:00 Weekdays
Phone: (206) 221-3947
Fax: (206) 685-8911
Campus Box 359504
UW Tower – Washington Commons (S Building), 1st floor
4333 Brooklyn Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98195-9504
If you are unable to work due to a computer problem, you may click here.
Who we are:
Chris McEwen, Director
Advancement Training & Support Team
Kris Haskins, Technology Service Lead
Brent Ciesliga, Advancement Support Specialist
Lisa Vargas, Training Manager
Callie Hamilton, Training & Software Deployment Coordinator
Data Management – Data Services
Lesley Reece, Technical Analyst
Lisa Marker, Data Control Technician Lead (Updates)
Luis Ballesteros, Data Control Technician 3 (Updates)
Data Management – Data Quality
Justin Williams, Manager, Data Quality
Nathan Hangca, Data Programming Specialist
Michael Dieterle, Data Quality Specialist
Texts are monitored Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM