Use this form with your unit’s budget information to request replacement or additional computer hardware. Your unit’s budget contact person will be cc’d on a copy of the request.
Some computing supplies you should purchase through your unit’s administrative assistant:
- Ergonomic keyboard
- Track ball
- Wireless mouse and keyboard
- Printer toner
- Computer speakers
Examples of items that you should use this form for:
- Second monitor or replacement of worn out monitor – Approx. $200
- Replacement of worn out desktop printer – Approx. $295
- Extra computer for your unit.
- Desktop PC with mouse and keyboard – Approx. $777
- Laptop PC with docking station, Approx. $1925
- Apple iMac – request quote (supply desired specs).
- Apple MacBook Pro or MacBook Air – request quote (supply desired specs).